LYNN – The City of Lynn Department of Public Health, Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) and Mass General Brigham (MGB) are pleased to announce a joint, mobile COVID-19 vaccination operation. The goal of this mobile vaccination program is to meet people where they are in order to reduce barriers to vaccination in our hard to reach communities.
Eligible community partners for mobile vaccination clinics include Lynn businesses, community organizations, or places of worship. Registration for a mobile clinic is available through the link below, and once it is submitted, staff from Lynn Community Health Center or the Lynn Department of Public Health will contact applicants as soon as possible to schedule, based on staff and vaccine supply availability.
When you click the link, you’ll be asked for this information so we can best respond as soon as possible.
- What is the name of your organization?
- Do you want to plan a mobile vaccination clinic at your site?
- If yes, we will ask you about the space and set up of the area. We are committed to partnering with you to make vaccines accessible to your organization!
- How many individuals are you hoping to vaccinate? It could be 25 persons, it could be a few hundred!
- Do you want to plan a vaccine education session, either at your site or via zoom?
- If yes, we will work with you to plan an tailored discussion / question-and-answer session for your community.
- What language is preferred in your organization?
- Does your organization have volunteers that can help?
- This is not required at all, we can staff the clinic, but we love to have your involved as much as possible
We will look for the best date for your organization, whether during Monday - Friday business hours or in the evenings or weekends.