Performs a significant supporting role in Payroll through creating and/or/maintining employee Time & Attendance Software set ups, Grant Labor Allocations and Employee Payroll data; generating Manual Checks and Reports; and providing an outstanding level of Customer Service to all employees and Senior Management
Ability to deal with financial information in a professional and confidential manner.
Up to date immunization and annual TB testing is required. Hepatitis B vaccine and annual flu immunization are strongly recommended. All necessary vaccines are available at no charge at the health center.
Results of inquiry to Criminal Offender Record Investigation (CORI) must be acceptable under health center standards.
SPECIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains employee confidence and protects Payroll operations by keeping all information confidential.
- Treat all employees in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism by appropriate attire, attendance, attitude, and behavior within the clinical setting.
- Contribute to the team effort by supporting all team members and maintaining an open and positive attitude
- Maintains Payroll operations by following policies & procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains Grant Employee Labor Allocations in Payroll
- Generates Time & Attendance and Payroll reports each Payroll Period to support Grant Invoicing
- Creates and maintains employee Time & Attendance set ups
- Generates manual employee paychecks, as directed.
- Updates Payroll records by entering changes and notations, as directed.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests from employees and Management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks, as needed.
- Completes all assigned employee Health Stream trainings in a timely manner.
- Prior experience working with Payroll Software
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office’s Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to apply good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- History of good attendance and positive work attitude
- History of attention to detail and throughness
High School Diploma or Equivalency
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
JOB ID: 21-088