Is responsible for accounting clerical duties.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare bank deposits and record in cash receipts journal.
- Coding vendor numbers and invoice numbers to vendor invoices.
- Data entry of invoices and new vendors to computer system, back up, and run checks.
- Some typing
- Keep record of employees’ medical insurance payments.
- Keep the tracking of special programs (PCC, NHP, FreeCare, etc.)
- Writeoffs and adjustments in the Practice Management System for special projects.
- Input journal entries into General Ledger.
History of good attendance and positive work attitude
Bookkeeping knowledge required.
Data entry, calculator, knowledge of excel and word
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Posting ID: 21-125