Due to high demand and constrained vaccine supply, COVID-19 vaccination appointments are limited at this time.
The Lynn Tech Vaccination Site will provide all three vaccines — Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson — as they are distributed to us by the state. Patients will receive the vaccine that is available on the day of their appointment and we are unable to provide that information ahead of time. We are also not able to offer patients a choice as to which vaccine they receive. Please be assured that all three vaccines are safe and highly effective.
Please bring the following information to your appointment:
- A government-issued identification or license, employer-issued ID card that includes your name and title, or recent paystub or utility bill to prove that you live or work in Lynn or Nahant (or the state if you are a LCHC patient).
- Health Insurance card
Lack of driver’s license, social security number, or insurance is not a barrier to receiving the vaccine.
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
To book an appointment, you must live or work in Lynn or Nahant, or be a patient of Lynn Community Health Center. If you book your appointment and do not meet the criteria at the bottom of the page, you will not be able to get your vaccine and you will be asked to reschedule when you arrive.
- April 19th: General public ages 16 years of age or older
To save time when you arrive for your appointment, complete and bring copies of the three (3) forms:
**If you cannot download and print these forms, they will be supplied to you upon arrival!**
To schedule your COVID-19 Vaccine appointment at Lynn Vocational Technical Institute Field House, 80 Neptune Blvd., Lynn MA:
You can view other vaccination sites with available appointments in our area if appointments are not available below.
COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility
To receive your vaccine, you must meet the following criteria*:
- You are a patient of Lynn Community Health Center
You live or work in Lynn or Nahant
- You are currently eligible to get your vaccine (per Massachusetts guidelines) if:
- You work in one of these sectors: transit, grocery, utility, food and agriculture, sanitation, public works, or public health worker
- You are a K–12 and or early childhood educator, child care worker or K–12 school staff member
- You are over the age of 55
- You have at least ONE of these medical conditions
- Cancer; Chronic kidney disease; Chronic lung diseases, including COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), moderate to severe asthma, interstitial lung disease, cystic fibrosis, and pulmonary hypertension; Dementia or other neurological conditions; Diabetes (type 1 or type 2); Down Syndrome; Heart conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies, or hypertension); HIV infection; Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system); Liver disease; Overweight and obesity (BMI > 25 kg/m2); Pregnancy; Sickle cell disease or thalassemia; Smoking (current or former); Solid organ or blood stem cell transplant; Stroke or cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood flow to the brain; Substance use disorders
- You are a resident or staff person in low-income or affordable senior housing
- You are a health care worker (clinical or non-clinical), including in home care worker
- You work or currently reside in a skilled nursing facility, rest home, assisted living facility or a continuing care retirement community, as defined below
- You are a first responder
- You work or currently reside in a residential congregate care/shelter setting
- You are a caregiver accompanying a person 75 years or older who is coming to receive their COVID-19 vaccine (one caregiver per person)
Please refer to the current State of Massachusetts guidelines for more information.
If you book your appointment and do not meet the above criteria, you will not be able to get your vaccine and you will be asked to reschedule when you arrive.
If you have insurance through MassHealth, please call 1-800-841-2900 to schedule your transportation to your vaccine appointment.
SCO, OneCare, and PACE should continue to use the transportation services offered by their managed care provider.
Last updated: 2021-04-07, 1320