Open Enrollment is now through January 23, 2022
- Now is the time when you can choose to renew or change health insurance plans for 2022. In general, if you keep paying your monthly premiums, you can renew for 2022 into:
- Your current plan, if it is available in 2022, or
- A similar plan from the same insurance carrier, if your current plan is not available for 2022
- If you want to enroll in a different plan, you can shop and change plans during Open Enrollment
- Shop during Open Enrollment to save money. Many of our health plans have similar benefits, which makes them easier to compare. If you shop during Open Enrollment, you may be able to find a plan that costs you less but still covers the benefits you need and the doctors you want in 2022.
What kinds of health insurance do you take?
Lynn Community Health Center accepts almost all commercial insurance plans.
What if I don’t have health insurance?
Massachusetts residents 18 and over are required to have health insurance. Health insurance can cover the cost of doctor visits, hospital stays, mental health and substance abuse treatment, prescription drugs, and emergency care.
You may qualify for one of several low-cost health insurance programs for adults and children who live in Massachusetts. Our enrollment staff can help explain the choices that may be available to you, and assist you with the Enrollment process.
Where can I apply?
Call for an appointment
Lynn Community Health Center
269 Union Street, Lynn
781-586-6541 or 781-586-6540
Monday – Wednesday 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
Thursdays 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Fridays 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Walk in appointments are currently not available.
Languages: Spanish, English, Khmer, Russian, Portugues
Or, visit the MA Health Connector website to apply online!
What kinds of insurance can you help me get?
- MassHealth / Medicaid
- Health Safety Net (HSN) (Formerly known as Free Care)
- Commonwealth Care
- Commonwealth Choice
- Women’s Health Network
- Unemployment’s Medical Security Plan
- Insurance Partnership
What documents do I need for insurance coverage applications