Have you recently lost health insurance from your job? Learn about your options through the Health Connector. Sign up for a free webinar on September 17, 10-11AM at https://bit.ly/insurance-options-091720
Join Niki Conte, Associate Director of Public Education at the state’s Health Connector, as she discusses what Massachusetts residents need to know if they’ve recently lost health insurance benefits.
If you’re no longer covered by your employer—or lost your coverage through another source—join this presentation to learn the basics about how to apply, enroll and get health insurance coverage through the Health Connector.
The presentation will cover:
- General information about the state’s Health Connector and the types of coverage available through MAhealthconnector.org
- Rules around choosing Health Connector plans as an alternative to COBRA
- Special Enrollment Periods
- Tips when applying for coverage, including choosing a plan and enrolling
- How to get free help with this process
Sign up today!