Many sicknesses and minor injuries need immediate attention, however, not every case is serious enough to call for a trip to the Emergency Room (ER). Lynn Community Health Center’s Urgent Care Center is available for walk-in appointments that are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Urgent Care is usually much faster and more convenient than a trip to the emergency room.
Our Urgent Care Center includes evening and Saturday hours for your convenience. When we are not open, we have medical staff on call 24 hours a day. Please call 781-581-3900 and someone will assist you.
We are NOT an Emergency Room. If you think you may be having a heart attack or stroke, are experiencing chest pains, are in labor, or have excessive bleeding please go to the nearest ER or call 911 for transport to an Emergency Room.
If you require emergency services beyond what is provided in our Urgent Care Center, our staff will arrange for transport to North Shore Medical Center for emergency treatment.
Urgent Care does not replace primary care. For routine care, ailments that do not need to be addressed the same day they occur, lab tests, x-rays, and preventive medical care, please call your usual provider.
Walk in or call 781-581-3900
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last check in 7:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last check in 7:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last check in 7:30 p.m.)
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last check in 7:30 p.m.)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (last check in 4:30 p.m.)
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (last check in 2:30 p.m.)
- Sunday: 12:00 noon – 4:00 p.m. (last check in at 3:30 p.m.)
***Urgent Care Center closing times may vary due to the number of patients waiting to be seen. Additional patients may not be able to sign in when the wait time extends past the posted clinic closing time.