BH Lead of Group Therapy for Addiction Services (Orange Team/Sunflower) is responsible for the daily operation and coordination of group program services. Guide and develop group program operations consistent with the organization’s treatment philosophies and ensure clients achieve optimal outcomes through the effective and efficient delivery of services. The BH Lead of Addiction Group Program will report to the Director of Addiction Services ( Dr. Kimberly Roberts- Schultheis) and Team Lead ( Lisa Schott) to ensure the program remains progressive with research, aid in curriculum development, and ensure continuous quality improvement efforts are implemented.
- Solely responsible for the daily operation and coordination of Structured Outpatient Program in compliance with insurance regulations. Creating and managing group schedules, providing group curriculum, implementing and enforcing program guidelines and policies, and ensuring clinical staff/case mangers adheres to standards of care. Work with team to develop smooth operation workflow, intake process and develop family involvement component.
- Expand Maternal Behavioral Health services to patients with Complex Substance Use Disorders. Further develop specialty services to pregnant patients interested in Subutex maintenance therapy. Develop a multidisciplinary on boarding group (Welcome to Orange Team Subutex group) while providing coordination of care through LCHC’s integration model and community linkages. Interface with Sunflower Team to enhance treatment services and strengthen coordination of care.
- Develop shared medical visit groups for identified non-compliant patients (Suboxone or CAT). Participants will be matriculated into specialty groups based on current medication regimen (example stimulants) and after additional barriers.
- Marketing-Primary liaison between community and Group Therapy Addiction Services such as DCF, Drug Court, Project Cope, Healthy Streets, Middleton Jail, and other local agencies/hospitals with the focus on expansion, retention, and community partnerships.
- Develop/manage innovative group psychotherapy expansion initiates.
- Facilitate/develop wide range of progressive Relapse Prevention specialty groups.
- Provide leadership for and management of Group Psychotherapy services provided by the Complex Addiction Team, Medication Assisted Therapy Team, and Integrated Teams across the Health Center. Train other teams on the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders as we expand.
- Provide clinical training and consultation as needed
- Provide clinical supervision to unlicensed staff and student trainees, and group therapy leaders
- Participate in Orange Team Leadership meetings/initiatives as indicated
- No less than five (5) years of group therapy experience to mentally ill patients manifesting a wide spectrum of illnesses and symptoms.
- At least five (5) years experience consulting and/or collaborating with the various agencies that provide care for mentally ill patients.
- Previous experience in supervising in supervising trainee’s, license eligible clinicians, and junior staff.
- Previous experience in participating in quality improvement activities and program development required.
- Independent clinical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in one of the following areas: Psychology/LMHC/LMFT/LISCW
- Doctoral or Masters Degree, with commensurate practicum, internship, and post graduate work focused clinical mental health practice.
- Record of good attendance, be able to work as part of a team, and have positive work attitude.
Lynn Community Health Center (LCHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LCHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. LCHC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of LCHC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Posting # 17-136